The MAAPSS website contains hundreds of biographical profiles of individual people, armed groups, and political parties with an aim to promote awareness and enhance knowledge among policymakers, academics, humanitarian and development practitioners, and others committed to advancing peace and security in South Sudan.
The website is accessible upon registration here.
The MAAPSS Updates highlight new information uploaded on the MAAPSS website. Users who have registered on the MAAPSS website are notified by email when a new update is released.
- Ruweng Administrative Area. MAAPSS Update No. 8, October 2021.
- SPLA-IO Split. MAAPSS Update No. 7, September 2021
- Upper Nile State. MAAPSS Update No. 6, May 2021
- Unity State: New appointments and developments, MAAPSS Update No. 5, March 2021
- Appointment of the Governor and Deputy Governor for Upper Nile, MAAPSS Update No. 4, February 2021
- The Announcement of Deputy Governors in South Sudan, MAAPSS Update No. 3, February 2021
- South Sudan’s New State Governors, MAAPSS Update No. 2, September 2020
- The new South Sudanese Cabinet: Ministerial appointments in the Revitalized Transitional Government of National Unity—SPLM, SPLA-IO, and SSOA, MAAPSS Update No. 1, June 2020
For more MAAPSS-related content, check out our resource library.
For further information on the project, please contact: